oh my! i have such an announcement…i can barely handle waiting. i must. i will. i promise to put forth a hint sometime this weekend and the official announcement will be made monday. in the mean time i feel as if it is time to share a huge part of myself with all of you…
my uniform…yes i love clothes; i pin, blog, tweet etc. all things fashion, but do i own most or pretty much all of what i put forth? sadly, i do not. however, i do have my favorites…pieces i go to over and over again and i love the fact that i get to share them with you today. strangely enough, i do not buy clothes in bulk…i purchase key pieces that i plan on holding onto for a ridiculously long time. yes…many times these items can be a bit pricey, but find that i spend less than i would if i would purchase many inexpensive items.
strangly, i feel incredibly exposed sharing…
1. i consider this my flare item (haha!). seriously, i wear this cashmere scarf all the time, it’s from calypso. up close it is incredibly soft and is a very subtle animal print. unfortunately, i do believe it is sold out…you may be happy with this alternative.
2. the pyrrha stag necklace-mr. french purchased this awhile back for me. it means so much because he chose it based on the fact he believes the stag represents strength.
3. cream/oatmeal fisherman sweater-i have a crop of them. this one in particular is my favorite…nili lotan creates some of the most beautiful knits i have encountered. yes, a bit pricey, but a forever item for sure. yet again, this particular one is sold out, but this one is also amazing.
4. barbour-not much to say, a classic.
5. MiH ellsworth jean in hero black-dress them up, dress them down; perfectly stretchy and super flattering!
7. jook and nona cuff-this i my everyday piece…mine simply says, “b and lu.” i am a total sap, and having their sweet names around my wrist gives me a warm feeling 24/7.
8. nb 574s-make this uncool gal feel a teeny bit cool.
9. fiorentini+baker nena boots-speaking of splurge…yes, i know, but i saved and saved and bought them on a very pivotal birthday…that makes it ok right?
10. the balance boots by ld tuttle-my goin’ out boots and relatively comfy for the heel height. the best part is i was able to get them on clearance…a perk of spending way too much time online.
have a stunning weekend.
xo mrs. french