wee wednesday with lindsay of darling clementine: dress up fun!
Let's face it, little ones love to dress up, and it's our jobs as parents to provide them with the tools to explore their imagination. Dress up fun can be found all around, from vintage shops to party stores, but sometimes the best finds are at children's shops themselves, here's a round up of some dress up fun for the littles...
1. Wovenplay Star Necklace (ok, seriously, I sort of want this for myself)
2. Bobo Choses Apron, perfect for playing store or restaurant
3. Play King or Queen with this hand knit crown from Oeuf
5. For dress up and well, everyday! Oeuf Knit Bowtie
6. How amazing are these winged boots?
7. Bear Mask
8. Jewel Ring by Atsuyo et Akiko
See you next week!