wee wednesday with lindsay: Baby it's cold out there!
We had snow this morning in New York City, real snow. While Juliette adored it and giggled all the way to school, it was a reminder to me that colder days are coming... what better time for a round up of some favorite cold weather picks to stock up on for your little one...
1. I love a parka, for boys & girls, from Crewcuts
2. Faux Fur Stole from Crewcuts, omg.
3. Pima Cotton Draped Cardigan by Ever/After at Darling Clementine
7. Vintage Sweater found on Etsy
8. Bright yellow moccasins found on Etsy