20 Everyday Travel Essentials
as many of you know, I have partnered with american express to highlight the benefits of their latest product geared towards the everyday busy momma. the amex everyday card makes shopping for the mundane worthwhile...maybe even slightly glamorous; why? amex rewards me for the everyday (hence the hashtag you may have seen on all your social media sites: #EveryDayMoments). 20% more points when you hit 20 swipes per month. i can't think of a better 20 than 20 travel essentials. personally, i love the idea of turning the typical airport/road trip experiences into something a bit more special.
my everyday essentials for traveling in style:
1. rebecca taylor eyelash crinkle top || i love a top that is completely wearable, yet truly elegant as well.
2. calypso azalea shawl collar cotton cardigan|| i don't go anywhere without a cream throw-on cardigan.
3. steven alan broken pocket tee || the perfect tee, with a slight twist.
4. raquel allegra long tee dress || a packable dress that can be dressed up or down.
5. steven alan cuffed basic trouser || the word "trouser" is a favorite, not to mention, these are incredibly versatile.
6. michael kors flared denim skirt || a prettier alternative to jeans. also, easy to pack.
7. giada forte tie-die scarf || i never travel without a scarf...adds a chic twist to an everyday outfit, but can be used as a blanket on a flight as well (and so much cleaner than the ones provided on the plane).
10. fairends microdot cap || not everyday is a good hair day.
11. nike 'internationalist' sneaker || these are perfect for running through an airport or window-shopping in a favorite neighborhood...smart and practical doesn't have to be unattractive.
12. rag & bone cantor flat || these a perfect when a dressier shoe is called for...while still remaining comfy and ridiculously packable.
13. claire v. weekender || i think everyone should have one nice piece of luggage to traipse through the airport...even when you don't want to be there, it's nice to look like you care.
14. fritz & fräulein large cosmetic bag || just because it's my favorite.
16. one love organics travel kit || travel sized toiletries are a must, and one love organics is an amazing line with that does its best to make tired skin look fresh and lovely.
17. Farmaesthetics Powdered Silk Dry Shampoo || washing and drying my crazy-thick hair is terrible time consuming...in between my typical blow-out routine, this is a nice way to freshen my locks up a bit.
18. evian mineral water spray || admit it, after spending time in an airport, car or airplane you want to shower...a spritz of this is the jolt of freshness that gets me through.
19. JAO Hand Freshner || hand freshener is a must...and this product from JAO is so much more.
20. rosebud salve || this stuff is amazing...always heals my chapped lips, but is great for elbows, cuticles and so much more.
xo mrs. french