20 Everyday Winter Essentials
What types of things do you buy everyday? Round these parts it varies greatly…of course there are the norms, like the last minute salad ingredients, the occasional tank of gas, and this week for me a much-needed haircut. Then there are times where I get to focus on beautiful cashmere or just the right beanie. It’s cold right? These things could be considered essentials as well on some level. Regardless of your everyday items, the perfect card geared towards your personal everyday is the American Express EveryDay Credit Card. It's the card that rewards for the essential: 20% more points when you hit 20 swipes per month. I have had the pleasure sharing this collaboration with you this past year and have had a ton of fun creating lists of my 20 essentials…this last list maybe my favorite.
Winter essentials are near and dear to me because I am often colder than I would like…I have to say sweaters, parkas and boots are definitely essentials for me this time of year.
Who says “everyday essentials” can't be incredibly nice looking?
1. My favorite cozy scarf at the moment. | Rachel Comey Fringe Scarf
2. A wearable blanket...that about sums it up. | Zara Long Knit Coat With Pockets
3. The perfect hat when one likes to warm and nice looking. | Reiss Hats
4. Sometimes men's sweater just feel right...like a warm hug. | Reiss Swan Charcoal Cashmere Roll Neck Jumper
5. Our house is never warm enough in my opinion...I wear gloves to type for goodness sakes! These are my favorites. | Everlane merino fingerless gloves
6. This candle is pure indulgence...a heavenly scent like no other. | i+w Apothia Candle
7. My skin tends to go nuts each winter, this stuff puts it back in order quick. | Willamina Calming Serum
8. I live in the mountains, so a mountain type boot is a must. | Sisii Mountain Boot
9. Cold and dry skin go hand in hand this mask is a winter must. | Arcona 'Wine' Hydrating Mask
10. Oh indigo! | No. 6 Buckle Boot
11. A parka that goes with everything please. | Relwen Military Parka
12. Buffalo plaid is always the right choice...especially when it's flannel. | Madewell Flannel Cargo Workshirt
13. I do not leave the house without a wool beanie this time of year and this one is my everyday choice for sure. | Everlane merino hat
14. My for real favorite jeans right now...darker, higher wasted and super flattering. | Imogene + Willie Imogene Indigo
15. Nili Lotan always makes the best sweater staples. | Nili Lotan Raglan Nordic Sweater
16. I love a layered look...this shirt would look amazing under any sweater. | J.Crew Endless shirt
17. Warm toes warm heart right? | stance moroccan mini socks
18. Weather often times calls for puffer...pretty puffer is the way to go. | James Perse Funnel Neck Puffer Vest
19. This stuff is pure magic...the whole family uses it and it truly works (for lips, hands, chapped faces...everything!). | Elemental Herbs All Good Goop Organic Healing Balm
20. "Bliss"-enough said. | Hugo Guinees for J.Crew Bliss sweater
my kind of essentials.
xo mrs. french
**I was selected by American Express to help educate consumers about the Amex EveryDay Credit Card. As such, I was paid for my services but tips and opinions shared about American Express and the Amex EveryDay Credit Card are my own.