Sponsored Post: Fall/Winter Essentials
- Taylor Stitch || The Katherine in Washed Black Oxford
- J.Crew || Boyfriend Shirt in Rockport Plaid
- Nili Lotan || Raglan Rib Ballet Neck Wedge Sweater
- Acne Studios || 5 Jean
- Steven Alan || Davenport Dress
- Madewell || Woolrich White Buffalo Wool Popover Jacket
- Emerson Fry || Triangle Scarf
- no6 || Whiskey Clog on Platform
- Herschel Supply Co || Alpine Beanie
- Everlane || The Chunky Wool Glove
- Coclico || Talini Boot
- Everlane || The Modern Zip Backpack
- Perlier || Anti-Age Body Balm
- Tu' el Skin Care || Hydrate Super Serum Moisture Gel
- Coola Liplux || Lip Balm
- RMS || Beauty Buriti Bronzer
- Eyeko || Black Magic Mascara
- Living Proof || No Frizz
- Arcona || Wine Hydrating Mask
- Sara Happ || Vanilla Bean Lip Exfoliator
There is no denying (and trust me I have tried) that the slight chill in the air is no longer “slight.” It is late autumn…and winter is knocking loudly at the door. I discuss uniforms and essentials on Bliss all the time, but find it especially relevant when posting for my partnership with the Amex Everyday Credit Card.
Autumn essentials obviously piggyback the holiday season, which together can cause a bit of a pinch on the old wallet. On the upside, if you use the right credit card, you can earn rewards points to get something back for all that spending. I use the Amex EveryDay Credit Card, which earns Membership Rewards points for every dollar I spend -- and for no annual fee! You also earn 2x the points at U.S. grocery stores and it bonuses you 20% extra Membership Rewards points after making 20 or more purchases in a billing period!
I am always late to the game when it comes purchasing items for a particular season…for instance, a bit late to be thinking of Autumn Essentials…however, many fall items are now on sale. Which is great at the time, but can make it hard when it comes to returns. Well Amex EveryDay comes with Return Protection, which refunds the entire purchase price - up to $300 per item - if you try to return an eligible item within 90 days from the date of purchase and the merchant won't take it back! (https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/amex-everyday). Which makes sale items a win/win type situation.
As always, Amex and myself truly hope that through all the busyness of school and holiday season, you can take a step back and enjoy life’s #EveryDayMoments, which is incredibly important. Take in autumn sunsets, jumping in leaves, your favorite boots and sweaters…always lots of sweaters. Oh, and coffee! All reflected in my Fall Wardrobe Essential picks. Enjoy!
xo Mrs. French
I was selected by American Express to help educate consumers about the Amex EveryDay Credit Card. As such, I was paid for my services, but tips and opinions shared about and American Express and the Amex EveryDay Credit Card are my own.