I Would Wear That...Gym Layers.
it seems fitting that my first fashion post of the year should revolve around gym wear. i can't think of a better way to be real with all of you...behold my real uniform. i take my activeware seriously because i wear these items more than any others. yes, i wear these clothes to sweat and lounge in, but i came to the conclusion long ago that i can do so while also looking snazzy.
these street style mavens look incredibly put together while also appearing effortless...the epitome of perfect gym style. for me, it's all about the yoga pants and layers...which is why i decided to share the layers and workout pants i have my eye on at the moment...
- yosemite spiral seam yoga pant
- outdoor voices dipped warmup legging
- sweaty betty garudsaana yoga capris
- nike legendary engineered tidal tight training capris
- the upside printed stretch jersey leggings
- beyond yoga take a bow legging
- alo electric capri
- albion go long legging (thank you audrey for the intro)
- lululemon shake it out crop
- all saints women's arton jacket
- bridge & burn alameda plaid wool coat
- everlane waffle knit tunic
- nau cocoon down trench
- emerson fry layering hoodie
- make it good pebble knit cardigan
- all saints helm wrap cardigan
- down imperial jacket
- elizabeth suzann cocoon coat
- faribault annadale vest
- james perse knit mesh pullover
- vince sweater backed asymmetric front car coat
here's to getting fit in the new year and looking good while doing so!
xo mrs. french