I Would Wear That...High-Rise Denim
high-rise, to me, had always been a will-never. ever so slowly my mind started changing on me, images like the ones above are to blame. however, i still couldn't imagine myself giving it a go until i glimpsed a pair on a nice waitress in a nice bar looking all nice in them (especially her nice bottom). i took the leap and i am hooked.
my low-rise jeans no longer seem worthy. funny how a simple pair of high-rise can make this gal feel all snazzy.
of course i took it upon myself share some of the pairs i have in carts all over the web.
- ag janis flare jeans
- imogene + willee elizabeth wayfarer
- m.i.h bridge jean
- m.i.h bridge jean in sailor grey
- m.i.h bodycon 5 pocket jean
- madewell high riser skinny jeans
- imogene + willie elizabeth davenport
- current elliott high waist ankle skinny
- madewell flea market flares
xo mrs. french