I heart Mondays with Mrs. French!
Hi sweet blissfulls!
Melissa from "Melissa loves" here!
I adore the monday posts over here in the lovely Mrs. French's neck o' the woods!
I consider it a great honor to be "hearting" in her stead whilst she is off on a last minute trip to visit family!
I sure hope you like my picks and happy Monday to you all!
Thank you for having me :)
1. I heart this little bunny
2....and I heart this warm little tree!
3 I heart this sweet elephant necklace so very much!
4 I heart these simple and beautiful ornaments
5 I heart these sweet, shiny and beautiful little earrings
6 These gorgeous tags are just meant for hearting!
7. I heart everything "hank" makes
8.I heart this tee, don't give up, I sure won't!
9. *sigh* I heart these beautiful brooches/belts
10. I heart this "gnarly" mirror !
11 I heart this colorful dress, perfect for the holidays I think!
12. I heart this little bird and the fact that he sings whenever someone walks by!
13. I heart this beautiful pillow....
14. I heart this nightlight so.....I think it is great for anyone to add a little whimsy to their lives!
15 Heart, heart, heart these garlands all over the place and so happy they are being sold in the US now!
18 Heart these gorgeous earrings so much!
19. I heart our new president and this cool poster!
20 I heart wolves and this one is no exception!
Thank you darling Tracy, whom I also heart!
Thank you for asking me to participate and hope everyone enjoyed my hearts!